November Blog Posts

Friday, October 30, 2009

It took me a little bit of time to discover what would be perfect for November. I'm not sure if it's perfect, but it will certainly be fun for me!

I'm going to spend the month of November looking at Mysteries & Revelations in the Bible. There is plenty to learn and God never seems to reveal His entire plan at once. In fact, unless you have read the Revelation, you might miss the answers to a lot of question found throughout the Bible. Final Answer: God wins.

We'll start off on All Saints Day - November 1 with some of the Great Mysteries that test the faith of men.

I'm thankful for all of you that read while I write. If you know someone that would enjoy this, please let them know about the website, or they can always get a daily email from me by sending a quick note to nammynools (@) cox (.) net.

0 comments: